La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Wazifa is a famous prayer recited by Muslims worldwide. This prayer, also known as Tasbeeh Fatima, is believed to have the power to bring peace, blessings, and enlightenment into our lives. The phrase translates to “There is no deity except You, Glorified be You,” and is often used as a form of repentance and seeking forgiveness. This blog will explore the meaning, benefits, and how to recite this powerful prayer.
The phrase “La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka” has a deep meaning. It is an acknowledgment of Allah’s greatness and superiority over all things. It is a way of recognizing that there is no deity or power except Allah and that all glory and praise belong to Him alone. Reciting and reflecting on this phrase reminds us of our place in the world and the importance of humility and gratitude.
This powerful prayer is also believed to have numerous benefits. It brings peace, fortune, and blessings into our lives. It can also act as a form of protection against harm and evil. Reciting La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Wazifa is also a way of seeking forgiveness for our sins and asking Allah for guidance and support. This prayer can give us the strength and courage to face life’s challenges.
So, how can we recite this prayer? There are different ways to repeat it, but the most common method is to use a misbaha or tasbeeh, a set of prayer beads used to count the number of times the prayer is recited. To start:
- Make an intention of why you are reciting the prayer.
- Hold the misbaha in your dominant hand, and slowly recite “La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka” while moving the beads through your fingers.
- Repeat this process until you have completed the desired number of repetitions.
It is recommended to recite this prayer at least 100 times a day. However, you can repeat it more or less depending on your personal preference and circumstances. You can also recite it at any time of the day, but it is recommended to do so after performing the obligatory prayers. You can also repeat it while driving, walking, or doing any other activity, as long as you are mindful of the words and their meaning.
Steps To Process La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Wazifa
To perform the ‘La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka’ Wazifa, follow these steps:
- Ensure that you are in a state of cleanliness.
- Find a quiet and comfortable space where you can focus on your prayers.
- Begin by reciting the Durood Sharif three times.
- Then, recite the phrase ‘La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka, Inni Kuntu Minaz Zalimin’ 100 times. This phrase means ‘There is no deity except You. Glory be to You, indeed I have been among the wrongdoers.’
- Conclude the Wazifa by reciting the Durood Sharif three more times.
- Make sure to perform this Wazifa with complete faith and sincerity for the best results.
La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Dua Wazifa
The words “la ilaha illa anta subhanaka dua wazifa” hold immense significance in Islam as it is a powerful dua that can bring positivity and blessings in one’s life. This supplication translates to “There is no god but You, Glory to You; indeed, I was among the wrongdoers.” Reciting this wazifa regularly is said to bring about forgiveness for one’s sins and can protect against all kinds of evils and troubles. It is a beautiful way to connect with Allah and seek His divine intervention. So, whether you are facing a difficult situation or seeking spiritual guidance, try reciting this dua wazifa with pure intentions and see the wonders it can bring.
Steps To Process La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Dua Wazifa
To process the “La ilaha illa anta subhanaka” dua or wazifa, follow the steps below:
- Begin by performing a complete ablution (wudu).
- Locate a calm and clean space where you can concentrate on your prayer.
- Recite the Durood-e-Ibrahimi (salutations upon Prophet Muhammad) three times.
- Now, recite “La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz-zalimin” 313 times. This dua is a verse from the Quran (21:87) and was invoked by Prophet Yunus (peace be upon him) during his time in the belly of the whale.
- After completing the recitation, I again read the Durood-e-Ibrahimi three times.
- Lastly, make dua to Allah, asking for whatever you desire with a pure and sincere heart.
Remember, consistency is vital in performing wazifa. Also, believe in Allah’s mercy and answer your prayer while performing this wazifa.
La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka How Many Times?
Throughout the Quran, countless verses call upon believers to declare the greatness and oneness of Allah. One such statement is “la ilaha illa anta subhanaka,” meaning “there is no god but you, Glory be to you.” It is a powerful declaration of faith and devotion to the Almighty. Many people may wonder how many times this statement should be recited. While there is no specific rule or number, some scholars suggest repeating it at least 100 times a day to seek the blessings and forgiveness of Allah. Regardless of the number, the importance of this declaration cannot be overstated, as it emphasizes the centrality of Allah in the life of a believer.
La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Benefits
The phrase “La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka” holds immense spiritual significance and offers numerous benefits to those who recite it. It is a proclamation of faith and surrender to God, emphasizing the oneness and supremacy of Allah. The phrase is often repeated in times of distress and serves as a reminder of God’s power and mercy. Repeating it with sincerity and focus can help bring peace and calmness to the mind and strengthen one’s faith and connection with God. Additionally, it is believed that reciting it regularly can help protect one from negative influences and bring blessings into one’s life. La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka’s benefits are invaluable and speak to the beauty and power of faith.
Conclusion About La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Wazifa
In conclusion, La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Wazifa is a powerful prayer with many benefits. It is a way of acknowledging Allah’s greatness and seeking His forgiveness and guidance. Reciting this prayer can bring peace, blessings, and enlightenment into our lives. If you haven’t already, try to incorporate this prayer into your daily routine and see the positive changes it brings. May Allah bless us all and guide us on the right path.